The invitations were printed Thursday evening and mailed out Friday afternoon. I drove myself nuts for about a month straight with them! The DIY kit only cost me 5 dollars 7 shipping on eBay. We already got three reply cards back.
Would you believe, the best man asked me if he could bring 3 people?! He said he asked Brad, and Brad said it was cool. I probably not so politely... asked him if he was crazy, told him I can maybe do 1, but 3? I warned him to never to go behind a bride and her wedding plans back to check with the groom because the groom probably doesn't even know what he is eating on his wedding night.
44 dollars a plate, plus 25 per person for alcohol not to mention the service fee on some freeloaders we don't even know? I don't think so.
Wednesday evening the DJ is supposed to be stopping by on his way to a gig, I am relieved to be checking "give DJ his deposit" checked off the list.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment