Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pictures

The colors are deep charcoal greys, ivory, champagnes with shiny accents of chrome, glass etc. Shades of laveneder and/or plum on the bridesmaids... I am giving the the freedom to pick out their own dresses from whichever color they'd rather of the two. I want them in what makes them feel sexy, comfortable and happy, not the traditional matching freak show.

Keeping the bottom one and throwing the top one I think (also my "something blue")
Photobucket

Going to finish these with a table number holder (probably a bell) and champagne or ivory faux pearls strung around. Also debating on a vase that will hold a single orchid in chrome or glass.
Photobucket

One of our favors
Ordered on aBay

Going to also order these in purple, black and white
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have matching place cards to these invitations
Photobucket

I will wear this silk gardenia after I take the veil off at the reception (the up close pics do it absolutely no justice)
Photobucket

My veil
Photobucket

Our "guest book". This will be framed and hung on our wall
Ordered on eBay

I am going to print this out and stick it in a frame next to the guest book
Instructions framed beside quest book mat

The hair inspiration
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Shiny said...

I know it's going to be beautiful. And I can't wait to see pics of you with that hairstyle. Absolutely glamorous!

You know, I got a bridesmaid dress in lavender, size 8, that one of Jimmy's relatives was going to take to goodwill. It is gorgeous, with a corset-style bodice. She wore it once, in my almost sister-in-law's wedding. I was going to take it to a consignment shop, but if you want I can send you a pic in case one of your bridesmaids would be interested in a beautiful dress for super cheap. Like $20 plus shipping. I don't mean to be soliciting all in your blog LOL but it might help one of your girls out!

Peculiar Dream said...

Awesome, I will take a look at a picture of it for sure!
pope1982_@hotmail.com

How's your planning coming girl?

Coyote said...

Hon, its going to be so lovely! O love absolutely love your theme! way too cool!!!

Molly said...

I love that hairstyle!